401(k) State Mandates Operators Need to Know for 2021
Presented by Wurk and ABG MJ 401(k)
As more and more states require cannabis businesses to offer 401(k) plans, operators need to know the laws that apply to their states to comply with state mandates and avoid penalties.
In this webinar, we covered state-by-state 401(k) requirements, and how cannabis businesses can use 401(k) plans to their advantage, including as a strategy to attract and retain top talent.
States covered in the webinar
- New Jersey
- New York
- Chris Lagana, Business Development & Partnerships, Wurk
- Tom Krusic, VP Wealth Management & Retirement Plan Services, ABG MJ 401(k)
- Erica Bonser, Director of Marketing, ABG MJ 401(k)
Wurk and ABG MJ 401(k) are Integrated Partners
Wurk and ABG MJ 401(k) allow cannabis employers to remain competitive while attracting and retaining top talent by offering an employer sponsored 401(k).
- Create comprehensive plans with successful outcomes to support your employees and contribute back to your bottom line.
- Provide your employees with customized learning paths via our digital platform to improve financial literacy.
- Empower employees to make or change contributions through payroll deductions. Read more.
Fill-out this form to watch the webinar.